Yup.. I know it was just a false spring but it was loverly... +5c in February.. wow... but now it's back down to -22.. much more Februayrish..(so do not think that is a word but you know what I mean) .. this is my third day off in a row.. I have accomplished some things..didn't put too much pressure on myself.. lovely mental health break..finished another blanket.. and on to the next one...This is done in a variegated green and yellow yarn with a sparkly twist to it...
Harmony Road Studios gave me this lovely blog award...for peeps that have under 200 followers and are just lovely...I usually forget about these things.. I know others been so kind as to give me awards and I haven't followed thru on them.. So here are my picks for absolutely lovely peeps!
1.Jaime, amazing artist and my Creative Sistah over at Artsyfartsyme..
2.Pam over at Fantail Digital Art.. that gave me this lovely award way back when I wasn't really posting anything..check out her lovely photos..
3. Laurie over at Energy Art and Healing that does the most amazing work..
4. Brandy over at Artbrat's Bits and Pieces another Creative Sistah that does wonderful work too.
5. last but not least Melinda over at Inspiration Earth who always inspires me with her insights.
Please follow these simple rules.
1. Share your appreciation with the blogger who awarded you
the Liebster by linking back to their blog.
2. Post the award.
3. Share the 5 blogs you are awarding the Liebster with
and let them know that they have received it.
4. Enjoy the new attention this award brings to your blog.
5. And last, but not least - have fun.
If you get a chance, please stop by and say hi to these five lovely girls...
Hmmmm, seeing as I copied and pasted that.. can't seem to get over to the side...lol off to let them know that I gave them an award...
Off to the dr's this afternoon.. all this rest has made me sick..lol.. thinking sinus infection and possible bronchitis.. sooo not good...
Hope you all are having a loverly day... Thanks for stopping by...