Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hello Spring??

Yup finally finished a Diva Challenge on time again...lol.. seems like it's the only time I make it on here... It's been crazy... snow storm on May1.. but finally the sun is shining.. the snow is melting.. I even saw a little bit of green grass today and  a robin.. Whooo Hooo!!
Store has been busy.. lots of spring/summer things to put out.. kinda felt a little silly putting out snorkeling things while it's snowing and blowing outside.. but oh well...
The Diva's Challenge this week was a blind string... so here's mine... this was fun.. I have been learning a few more tangles too.. so it's all good...
The Sale I went to last weekend was sad.. so few people came out.. I always feel sorry for the organizers too.. they put so much work into these things.. and it's a fundraiser for your rink.. and  so few supporters..for the # of peeps that came out I did alright.. had a lovely weekend with friends too so all in all it was good... It's taken me all week to finish these signs.. I know you've seen them before but.......so it's a good thing that they won't load.. Right?? lol
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.. thanks for stopping by...
Kath
xx

2 comments:

  1. shame about the market kath but good that you did well lovely, lovely tangle...hope the weather continues to improve....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen... yes.. I hope so too.. love the sunshine ..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx