Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow.. can't believe this...

I can't believe how much time has gone by since I've been here.. does this mean I'm having fun? lol. Every day is spent painting, spraying.. and still feel like I'm so far behind.. Panic mode is setting in..adding that new big show has me really going...
Went into the city on the weekend to babysit.. had a lovely trip to the Assiniboine Park Zoo.. can't remember the last time I was there.. we had alot of fun...
There are geese everywhere.. but thought these looked pretty funny hanging around the corn machine.. for 25 cents you can feed them.. Chaya walked everywhere.. and we were there for hours.. Think this was her most exciting moment though.. she wanted to ride the other pony once she had had a ride on this one.. Her very first pony ride..
I have been busy relearning how to work on my website.. gives me a headache it does..lol
I opened an Etsy store this week too but haven't got alot on it as yet.. hope to get some more things added today..
I finished a few of these Snowman tin stars last night.. the other colors of hats and scarves aren't quite finished..
Well thanks for looking.. Hope everyone has a lovely day.. another gorgeous one here today.. almost makes up for the horrible summer.. Nah.. but it is nice...lol
Kath

2 comments:

  1. Busy is good, Kath! Zoos are a perfect day trip for all ages methinks. aww cute pic of Chaya on the pony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath
    well I am home and trying to finish up paper things for the one craft show. I want and need to get back to painting.
    Love the pic of Chaya on the pony.
    Your snowmen star is cute a bug. Keep focused, I am so not there right now but need to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx