Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow it's Saturday already...

I can't believe it's the end of January already.. I did get Chaya's flu and have pretty much slept since thursday night.. feeling pretty rested but awfully weak yet.. We had another blizzard dumping another 6" of snow.. which we soooo don't need..but basically I slept it  though all..a good thing..lol...
I have been so excited about participating in the One World One Heart that starts tomorrow. I have loved checking out all the blogs the other years it was held. Sad to think it's the last one now that I finally have a blog to participate in it..
Haven't decided what to use for a give away yet though..hope you'll check them all out or join if you have a blog.. it's great fun...
I finished another little matchbox before I got sick..

Finding these sooo much fun to make.. and here's the altered altoid tin that I sent to Les over at Harmony Road Studio just cuz I lurve her too...

Anyways.. that's it for today.. we were supposed to go into the city to help my daughter move.. but not sure we can even get out of here..or if I have enough energy to move very far..lol.. so we shall see...
Have a loverly saturday, thanks for stopping by...
Kath
xo

8 comments:

  1. also meant to say how gorgeous your lady arch is too...Love that image and arches too of course :)

    it is fun to visit ...altho I must admit I now want to make a matchbox, alter a tin, doodle..well you know how it goes...we want to do it all!

    take care of yourself...hope you're feeling much better real soon!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kath, loving your newest matchbox. And I do love my tin. I was looking at it again this morning on my work table. I love it.
    You are so very kind and generous.
    I know how you feel, seems I am getting more symptoms every day, delayed reactions.
    Feel better soon. Can't wait for OWOH either.
    take care sistah

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous little matchbox and love that tin too Kath....
    sorry to hear you are ailing too,lots of rest and sleep for you xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath your matchbox is gorgeous and love the sweet tin too... hope you feel stronger soon... rest up :)))

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks Patty.. I know what you mean.. want to do everything all the time.. maybe that's why my table is such a mess..lol I am feeling much better tonight and even had supper..
    Thanks Les..am so glad you liked it.. yes.. it's exciting to be able to participate in the OWOH finally.. glad you're feeling better..have been working on my giveaways today...whooo hoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jen.. am doing better.. and glad you like the little matchbox.. addicting little suckers they are..lol I seriously slept from thursday night till this morning.. longest I was up was 2 hours at a time.. sad sad..lol
    Thanks Jenny.. appreciate it.. glad you like them too.. loved your latest too..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're all better now, Kath. Love the altered tin and matchbox... you're really branching out these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy, I rushed on over as you had just called in at my blog :) By the way I'm pleased to meet you (I'm Shelle from Sunshine Coast Australia) My talent lies in eating leftovers, swearing - LOL, I'm a pretty new (4 week old) blogger, so feel free to drop in ANYTIME if you're in the bloggersphere. Now let's keep enjoying this hurly burly wonderful One World One Heart EXTRAVAGANZA :) It's a marathon BUT SO MUCH FUN!!!!
    http://sunshineshelles.blogspot.com/
    PS Forgot to say how gorgeous your tin is, a perfect little case to hold precious treasures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx