Friday, August 27, 2010

And the Winner is........

So sorry to be so late on announcing this.. some days sure do not go as planned...lol
There was 97 bowls in that stash  so the closest guess was Jen with 96... wow.. so close..so pick whichever bowl that you like Jen.. and I will get it in the mail for you this week.. 
Thanks everyone for guessing and for all of you that are following me.. I so appreciate it...
I'm off to a Farmer's Market tomorrow morning.. will be leaving at 4:30 a.m. as you have to be set up by 8 and it's on the other side of Winnipeg...good thing DH just asked if I'd washed the muddy table coverings from last weekends market.... lol..(I am now washing table cloths)  have a couple of things that I am short on so will be making magnets till bedtime.. once the car is packed to go..
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend...
Kath

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen, wow that was so close.
    Good luck Kathy and hope you report back on the Farmers Market. I know all about painting before going to bed, been doing that a lot lately.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Really? that is unbelievable!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congratulations to lucky Jen...couldn't do to a nicer person!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx