Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday again...

Good frosty morning... if you're here for the One Heart One World post please click here. I couldn't get it to stay as the first post sorry.
I baked yesterday... not because I wanted to but because my house smelled so good.. and some peeps were so excited about it.. but baking manilla tags with coffee/vanilla and cinnamon doesn't cut it..lol   So I tried this recipe that a girlfriend gave me.. soooo good and so easy.. don't even know what it's called but if you like chewy chocolatey anything.. this is for you.... 2 cups of graham wafer crumbs, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 tsp of baking powder, pinch of salt and chocolate chips of course... I will leave that to your discretion.. my theory is always the more the better..(there is no such thing as too much chocolate) Bake at 350 for about 30-35 min...ooh and in a 9x9 pan
I did finish a jug and a wine bottle and got an order for three more kitty cats which I need to finish today. Here's the jug..love the sunflowers ....it's based on a Terrye French design. and one more thing out of the stash.. which honestly you can't even tell..lol

I'm supposed to be making cards for a Spring theme swap.. totally stumped but this little altoid tin turned out kinda cute.. having problems focusing on just one thing.. can you tell? lol
I have a show in April.. and 2 galleries that I put things in and it's wedding season so have started on some cards for that... I love how pretty the quilling makes an ordinary card.. will just show you one.. I have  a couple done in greens, pinks and purples so far...
Well those cats have to be ready to head into Winnipeg in the morning.. they are Valentine's day presents and I'm not sure when I'll be going in again.. so off to work..
Hope everyone has a lovely day.. thanks so much for stopping by..
Kath
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath! I LOVE that jug, so pretty! I so have to try out that recipe too, will just have to let Mr Google remind me what Graham crackers are and see what I can get here to substitute! It sounds a little chilly there, I'll swap ya some of the cold for this heat, 28C (82F) outside right now, and 32C (89F) inside the house! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam.. thank you.. and you won't regret trying the recipe.. you don't have graham crackers there? I'd love to swap some warmth for some of this cold.. lol think we're at about -30c...
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx