Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This and that....

Morning... couldn't get any muses going to write the last couple of days.. think they are frozen..lol... We had a lovely birthday day on sunday.. was good to have the kids all home.. had a ball with Chaya.. and realized how lucky I am to still have my in laws. Now Chaya has hair just like her mom did.. and Sheila is always saying that I never take pics of how Chaya's hair looks like I did hers.. so here.. wouldn't you love this in the morning? lol imagine combing that..
I did finish off a couple of oil and vinegar bottles for a girl.. to match her prim kitchen...

but with the cold and wind lately.. it's been a tangly kind of week... The theme for a swap Im doing this month was dresses and somehow cuddling under that blanket.. here are my Tangly Dresses.... hope they like them..can you tell I wanted to be a dress designer when I was a kid.. this was soooo much fun... I did do more of course..lol
The challenge this week is The space in between..at the I am the diva  so here's my card for that..it's hard to leave spaces.. want to fill everything in..
I love that Monday was a holiday but it sure makes the week short.. have been feeling a day behind all week.. lots of things on the table to finish up.. so with that thought.. I should get off this computer and get something done.. Hope you have a lovely wednesday.. and thanks for stopping by...
Kath
xx

13 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of Chaya's hair, I'm smiling right now after looking at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a hoot, Chaya's hair, tee hee.
    You stun me with those tangles, love the dresses. Did you draw them as well or is that a template they gave you? You are keeping busy for sure.
    Luvs ya, watch the mail any day now.
    L =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH she is too cute. What a sweet picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot to say I'm so glad you're joining in the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Book"! It's bound to be fun, slow fun, but fun. ;) I can't wait to see who gets the book next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You accomplished the task beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic "space in between", Kathy! And I love those tangly dresses too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again, Kathy-

    I wanted to let you know that I've given you an award of sorts! Check out my latest blog post for details:

    http://dreamsoffae.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-now-for-awards.html

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hair!! What a cutie. And I love those dresses. Looks like a lot of fun!
    Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm so glad you like my art. I like yours too : )

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone!!! thanks.. glad the hair made you smile.. it did me too until I had to comb it..lol
    I drew the dresses myself Les..there was no template.. and thank you for all my pretties.. play time!! glad you all like the dresses.. thot they were rather fun...I think that the travelling book is an awesome idea Jaime can hardly wait to see too...
    Thank you Lee Ann, Joni and Kit.. I am happy you like my challenge for this week too..I still look and think it's naked..lol
    thanks Esther..happy you like my art too..
    OOh cool Taylor.. that will be my first award.. off to check it out..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Your tangle-dresses are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Love those tangled dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Devona.. and for becoming a follower too.. glad you like them...
    Thanks HeatherCheryl.. they are cute aren't they.. will definitely be making more..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx