Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bunnies, chickies and more bunnies....

Good morning.. well I did get to go and pick up Chaya on sunday.. roads were awful but more passable than they would have been on saturday. We had fun! It totally amazes me how well co-ordinated she is and able to do things, she would sit and look at the picture on the box to make sure where everything went.. because of course.. she can do it by herself...lol  We made hordes of these chickies ( or chippies as she calls them) and bunnies...the chocolate bunnies were the favorite.. she loved that someone had bit off their ear..lol The chickies all have magnets on the back.
I did get my lovely Romantic matchbox from Gail too from the Matchbox Monthly swap.. look at all the goodies.. it's just beautiful.. Thank you so much..
I had finished off this little canvas.. sure hard to take nice pics of them though.. ended up scanning this one too so it's a little better... love this verse..
Can anyone tell me how I can make my name link to my blog when I post on someone else's blog? Someone mentioned this the other day and would be nice if my pic showed up too.
Off to work today.. did I mention that yesterday it was +8c and that everything  was melting? it was lovely.. peeps out shoveling their sidewalks in t-shirts in the city.. hardy Manitobans! lol  My car is sooooo filthy.. definitely needs a bath today..lol but they are calling for rain today so.....
Hope everyone has a beautiful day.. thanks for stopping by...
Kath
xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun with Chaya! It's so funny, because when I saw your blog title I immediately thought you'd gotten a bunch of animals or something. Then I realized... oh, wait. That's just MY family that goes crazy and gets tons of animals with no warning. Oops! ;)

    By the way, I started putting photos in the scrapbook I bought from you today! It's going to be a great gift for my German pen pal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so intent on doing her project! Lovely. Hope you're enjoying the bit of warmth you're getting.
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the blog link go to the dashboard and on the left there should be an edit box to add your profile pic., etc. I usually do these things by trial and error so I'm not the best to help, but I just changed my pic yesterday and that's how I did it.
    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Taylor.. we did have fun.. and she just kept at it.. can hardly wait to see pics of the scrapbook when you're done.
    Thanks Brandy... I did get a pic put it.. also put my blog in my home url.. not sure if that was good or not..lol.. well it was short lived to say the least..
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll probably post a few pics on my blog after Kira's birthday, so that she doesn't accidentally see her gift LOL! I finished it and packaged it up this morning, and will hopefully send it to her in a day or two. Thanks again for doing such a beautiful job on the scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment..I love to hear what you think.. always have time to listen and reply(somewhat slowly at times)but always appreciated...xx